Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Playlist for 4/22/09

Cassius - Foals
We Were There - Jeremy Jay - Slow Dance

Train Song - Feist & Ben Gibbard - Dark Was the Night
The Rose Garden - Lavender Diamond 
Still - Great Lake Swimmers - Lost Channels
Shampoo - Elvis Perkins in Dearland - Elvis Perkins in Dearland
Maurine - Say Hi - Oohs & Aahs

The Dazzled - Crystal Stilts
Dance With Me - Old 97s
At the Bottom of the Sea - The Thermals - Now We Can See

Paper Lace - Swan Lake - Enemy Mine
Profanity Prayers - Beck
Control Panel - Foma - Inverness
Golden Years - I Was a King - I Was a King
Hot Caught - Eagle and Talon - Thracian

Won't Want for Love - The Decemberists - The Hazards of Love
Not a Robot, But a Ghost - Andrew Bird - Noble Beast
People Got a Lotta Nerve - Neko Case - Middle Cyclone
Rising Sun - Samantha Crain & the Midnight Shivers
Sleeping Bear, Sault Saint Marie - Sufjan Stevens
Daniel - Bat for Lashes - Two Suns
 
River - Akron/Family - Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free
Tail & Mane - Crypticize - Mythomania
Everyday Feels Like Sunday - Of Montreal
The Feeling - Peter Bjorn & John - Living Thing

Gimme Sympathy - Metric - Fantasies
Frontload - Freezepop
Crimewave - Crystal Castles Vs. Health

Wake Up - Andrew Thompson - I'm Not Likely to Change




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your website.
It seems like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and
let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my web browser because
I've had this happen previously. Many thanks

My webpage ... free music downloads